PT Softex Indonesia start with a simple purpose, be a part of Indonesian family. Its’ excellent corporate heritage has serve as a strong foundation for the growth and expansion of the company. We have grown by leaps and bounds. In November 2020, we achieved another milestone as we are now part of the Kimberly Clark global family.
Saat ini PT Softex Indonesia membuka lowongan kerja untuk posisi sebagai berikut:
1. Warehouse Administration
- Menjaga kesesuaian stok material dengan sistem (stock opname)
- Membuat laporan untuk seluruh aktivitas transaksi barang yang masuk dan keluar dari dan ke area gudang
- Mengarsip dokumen
- Mengecek ketersediaan shop order sesuai schedule produksi
- Memastikan serah terima barang berjalan sesuai prosedur yang benar
- Usia maksimal 26 tahun
- D3 / S1 jurusan Administrasi / Teknik Industri / Sistem Informasi atau jurusan lain yang relevan
- Memiliki pengalaman minimal 1 tahun di bagian Administrasi Gudang atau Entry Data (fresh graduate dipersilahkan)
- Mampu mengoperasikan Microsoft Office
- Bersedia bekerja dengan sistem shift
- Lokasi : KJIE Karawang
2. Consumer Insight Assistant Manager
- Conduct research & ensure quality by defining clarity & alignment, relevancy of the insights against the chosen methods/framework, data integrity, impact-driven insights.
- Ensure flawless research delivery as well as compliance of end-to-end process (planning and execution) of custom research studies (qualitative and quantitative) – including methodology, research design, agency selection, questionnaire development/review, analysis, and share-out. Ensure projects meet timelines and on-budget completion.
- Propose research/insight optimization with guidance from senior team member:
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment & share the result from the research for them to optimized/utilize
- Document & maintain the research library/repository to be accessible and discoverable within the company.
- Demonstrate full ownership and accountability on the assigned area delivery
- Be the champion of consumer voices by sharing insights on consumer needs and wants to relevant stakeholders
- Identify consumer pain points, media consumption, reaches and challenges/concerns, feedback to relevant stakeholders
- Conduct segmentation and support senior team member in building recommendation for targeting and positioning of products portfolio for the business problems assigned, including managing the consumer segmentation & ongoing view of consumer personas
- Graduated from reputable universities majoring in Marketing, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science or relevant fields
- Preferably has minimum 3-5 years experience working in research agency/data analytics firm/consumer insight team in the client-side or relevant industry
- Strong insights experience (ideally doing quant research at Nielsen, Ipsos, Kantar, etc) or doing this role in other fmcg/cpg companies
- Good communication skills, verbally and written
- English fluency is a must (written and verbal)
- Good analytical skills is a must
- Able to work in a team and have a proactive and willing to learn attitude
- Have knowledge on primary research
- Have high attention to detail. Comfortable working with data (qualitative and quantitative data)
- Self-driven, ability to manage multiple projects and other responsibilities and at the same time able to clearly prioritize tasks is a plus. Able to perform under pressure and ambiguity
- Able to work under a tight timeline
- Willing to be place at Alam Sutera, Tangerang
3. Finance Staff
- Responsible on billing administration.
- Responsible in payment invoice verification.
- Prepare accounting journal.
- Communicate and followup effectively with vendors & distributors.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Finance, Accountancy, Banking / Equivalent.
- At least 1 year’s of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to operate Microsoft office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Having a good communication skill.
- Able to work both individually and in teams.
- Willing to be placed in Alam Sutera, Tangerang.
4. General Affair Supervisor
- Analyzing the needs of the office facilities
- Conduct cost analysis for the provision and maintenance of all facilities to support the office activities
- Establish a working relationship with the facility provider vendor
- Establish work procedures for inspection and facility maintenance
- Conducting a survey on employee satisfaction levels with office facilities
- Prepare reports on assets and office expenses for monthly budget meetings
- Dealing with guests who have needs with employees and company management
- Handling complaints related to office facilities and infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree of any major
- Minimal 2 years of experience in General Affair Staff or GA & IR Specialist
- Have good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Understanding the prevailing laws and regulations
- Well Organized and discipline
- Excellence knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
- Able to use photoshop / design tools is a plus point
- Placement : Karawang, Jawa Barat
5. CAPEX Controller
- Prepare monthly reports for management accounts including insights for variances.
- Reconciling the total amount invested with the project manager reports.
- Monitoring actual Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) in line with Budget Quarterly.
- Fixed asset management which includes updating fixed asset count, depreciation, etc.
- Tracking capex KPIs by analyzing deviations from the budget and business plan.
- Document, maintain, and develop business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls by having close collaboration with Accounting, Treasury and Data Analytics teams.
- Provide regular and ad hoc analysis and financial reports according to management’s requirements.
- Bachelor degree of Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Professional qualification (ACCA, IESOEL, CIMA) would be a strong asset.
- Responsible, ambitious and committed to excellence at work.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Results-driven, capable to perform well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellence knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word,Powerpoint).
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Willing to be placed in Karawang, Jawa Barat.
6. QC/QA Assistant Manager
Job Description :
- Create Strategic Planning of QC/QA Department and responsible for product quality and operational activities
- Lead and manage the QA/QC departemen in line with the overall Quality Management System, policies and smooth execution of all Quality related activities to fulfill the specified standards and requirements
- To documented all data and work activities of QC/QA department clearly and presition
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in chemistry
- Having more than 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Having management system knowledge such as ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and SMK3
- Having knowledge of Halal Assurance System
- Willing to be placed in Sidoarjo – East Java
Jika anda berminat serta memenuhi kriteria yang dibutuhkan silahkan daftarkan diri kalian melalui link berikut ini:
Hati-hati terhadap segala bentuk jenis penipuan karena sejatinya pendaftaran lowongan pekerjaan itu gratis tidak ada biaya dalam bentuk apapu
772 total views, 4 views today