- Title: Lowongan Kerja Staff (Technical) di Council of Palm Oil Producing Countries
- Updated: Tuesday, 13 April 2021
- Posted by: Infokerja.net
- Summary: Lowongan Kerja Staff (Technical) Lulusan Pascasarjana
- Empoyment Type: Full Time
- Location: Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta
Council of Palm Oil Producing Countries (CPOPC) is an intergovernmental organization for palm oil producing countries. The Council was established on 21 November 2015 built on the need of mutual cooperation among palm oil producing nations.
Indonesia and Malaysia, the world’s biggest palm oil producers, are the founding member of the Council. CPOPC’s current observer countries are Colombia, Ghana, Honduras and Papua New Guinea. The Council is now inviting more palm oil producing countries from Africa, Central America and Asia-Pacific. The Council seeks to unite world’s palm oil producers.
Posisi: Staff (Technical)
Lokasi: Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta
Batas Melamar: 31 May 2021
- Master degree is preferred. Advanced knowledge and experience with sustainability areas, such as ISPO, MSPO, RSPO, and any relevant areas are desired;
- At least 7 years of professional experience particularly with international organizations and/or palm oil corporation;
- Experienced in assisting the implementation of sustainability standards;
- Strong background and experience in palm oil market, technical research, writing and reporting;
- Excellent English writing skill
- Attention to detail, multitasking, and organized work practices.
- Develop programs on sustainability of palm oil based-on variety of platforms, including multilateral approaches such as the UN Sustainable Development Goals as well as national and international recognized schemes
- Develop programs to harness the welfare of oil palm smallholders.
- Liaise with governments and partners to elaborate sustainability aspects and facilitate program for smallholders;
- Being part of the team to draft various of organization’s reports (e.g., of quarterly and annual report, Senior Officials Meeting and Ministerial Meeting of CPOPC reports, and other events as required).
- Develop technical write-ups and working documents (e.g., terms of references/TOR, presentations, desk-researched information, minutes of meeting, organization letters, including blog contents, press release and other digitals).
- Being part of the team in managing CPOPC events and participate in day-to-day activities.
- Fulfil other necessary tasks as directed by the CPOPC Directors
Untuk melamar Lowongan Staff (Technical) silakan
2 total views, 1 views today